Sassi Photography

Friday, December 14, 2007

Wobble, Wobble...

Ah, that title could be talking about so many things.... (this is where I DON'T mention I have put back on 9kg in the last couple of months)...

Christopher has his first wobbly tooth! I'm so excited for him, as he is so excited about it.

I feel a little disappointed for Amelia, as she is a year older than Chris and still has no wobbly teeth. When she asked me recently about it, I said Christopher may have one before she did, as she got her teeth a little later than usual. :( Sad face from Amelia. Seems I was correct.

I guess there may be a toothless grin coming up in the blog soon.
xx S.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz Weber said...

Hi Sara :-)

Zane just got his first wobbly tooth and he still has a few weeks before he is 6. Hope Amelia gets her first one soon and congrats to Chris.
I just love those gorgeous Story Bridge photos - I would love to do that too.

Enjoy the school holidays - we will be and hope to "see" you around :-)

4:32 pm, December 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home