Sassi Photography

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Novotel Twin Waters

Last weekend, one of John's hearing aid companies sent our family off to Novotel Twin Waters Resort on the Sunshine Coast for a conference. We arrived Friday morning and came home Sunday.

John spent most of his time in conference, so the kids and I did our own thing. For the first time in my life, I sent the kids to a few 'Kids Club' sessions and they had a BALL. This left me free to have some much needed 'Sara-time'. I had my laptop and my camera.
I've been doing some work for Scrapbooking Memories, for upcoming issues in 2008, so the break was the perfect opportunity to kick back in quiet and do some computer work. This was my view for a number of hours over the weekend...


Then I took my camera out and had a little fun...











Novotel Twin Waters is a really lovely place ~ very family orientated as well as for the big kids. Lots of activities were available and the whole family had a fantastic time.

Take care.
xx S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home